Wednesday 2 November 2011

Daisy: Character of the Month!

This month, it's another princess. Full of amazing speed and drift, here's Daisy!
  
Princess of Sarasland, Daisy is ready to tear up the tracks as she hits you with a red shell, then attacks you with a bomb, then she throws a... cow at you!! Uh, I think I have the wrong draft here.

Daisy on her bike:
Daisy's best bike is the Mach Bike, which she is driving in the picture above. Her best kart is the Royal Racer. She drives it with total ease.

Here's the background that I made of Daisy, the BIKER!!!
So you can set that as your background, and if you want more, here's another background I made:
Click the pic to view it so you can set it as your background! It'll be it's big version, so please don't be let down of what is being previewed. Just click both the pics and walah! Oh, yes, to unlock Daisy, just win the 150cc Special Cup. I do recommend you try and unlock her!! If you already have, then play her!

Cya!
Oh, the cow has a message.
http://www.clker.com/cliparts/V/z/L/I/f/X/cartoon-cow-hi.pngMOO!!! You fink you can fwow me!?! Ha!! What? I mean, NOOOO!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Yes, the cow is okay. No need to panic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment